Monday, June 23, 2008

Hey where were you?

Hello my loyal readers. I was away from my blog for a while catching up on a few things and getting into alot of new career ventures. Since the last time I updated my blog, I was asked to model by one of the designers featured on PDiddy's Rip The Runway, Qristyl Frazier of Qristyl Frazier Designs. The story was a bit of a farytail where I accompanied a friend of mine to a show where plus sized models went to audition for a spot on DSE-TV a new television show for plus sized fashion, modeling etc. Qristyl Frazier had a sample sale where I was getting busy shopping and it happened just like that! I was asked to model for her. My first show is on July 18th at Wall Street. I will keep you posted of the time and exact location. In the mean time, check out http://www.qristylfrazierdesigns.com/ to see some of the clothing that I may be modeling.

No comments: