Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey Sexy Lips

On numerous occaisions I hear the phrase "hey sexy lips"or "beautiful lips" and sometimes "those are some...." well you can imagine. Girls my secret is to always moisturize even when you are sleeping or I should say especially when you are sleeping. Please do not use chapstick! At least stay away from it unless you have nothing else. It is waxy and does not let your lips breath. If used in the day, it tends to form a 'spit line' around the lips which is not very attractive. My favorite lip gloss that I use for moisturizing is actually being phased out by Victorias Secret. However another recommendation is NARS which is sold by Sephora. It may be a little pricey, but is worth every penny. My lipstick recommendations are outlined in an earlier post below. For sleeping use good old vaseline and keep those lips succulent.

No comments: