Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who says a size 16 cannot wear a two-piece swimsuit?

So the summer is here and you are preparing for vacation. You need to pack swimsuits for that trip to the Caribbean. I hate those swimsuits with the skirts attached and I always wanted to wear a two-piece but how can I when I am not Heidi Klum or Naomi Campbell? Well all you 'size healthy' girls, stop whining!!! Help is here!



You CAN wear a two-piece even if you are a size 16. The key is to choose a cover-up that enhances your curves. Make sure it is sheer and it can be long or short. Here are a few ideas...

2 comments:

"part-time" said...

I agree with this article. It shouts confidence in self. You can wear just about anything, it's all about presentation.

Anonymous said...

Your article is so right. Why can't I wear a two-piece? I'm sexy with great curves. Thank you I will take your advice and be confident in my two-piece this summer.