Thursday, May 29, 2008

Confidence...

Someone told me yesterday after reading my blog that no matter how hot the accessories, the greatest one is a smile. A smile exudes confidence and confidence wears better than any jeans, dress, shoes or bag. It is the one thing that differenciates you from the pack.

After a long conversation with a former work-study student of mine today she said to me "you may not be a victorias secret model but the point is to know how to dress for what u got and u do that well...." she also said "let me tell you something... its all about presentation. Men and everyone else around sees when you are self concious and it gives the wrong impression. A girl needs to be comfortable with her own body in order to be presentable. Like for example, my cousin is not fat, but neither is she skinny however she is really self conscous and acts accordingly. On the other hand her friend is twice her size and is comfortable w/her body. Whenever we go out her friend always gets more guys than my cousin meanwhile my cousin in like 20 times prettier in the face and body"

Confidence means alot and without it a person can appear ugly. So smile! Let your confidence shine through.

No comments: