Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Changing Careers and taking prisoners

The idea came one night and I am putting that idea into action. Personal Shopper and stylist. Although I never studied fashion, I certainly love it! The shoes, accessories and make-up and have had a serious calling for me over the past couple of years.

My job, although fulfilling, keeps me grounded at a desk with the view of a pale industrial paint color on the walls of my office daily. It certainly gives me time to think...think about what color shirt would look good with that pair of pants and what shoes would look good with that dress and oh let me search for the latest hairstyles, color trends and what's hot for the season...oops, I am at work, snap out of it! I decided one day, I need to lean on my friends and family and bring those thoughts to fruition.

The first victim, Lorian! Here are some looks I did with her:

Afternoon chat with the girls


Casual Friday
After work for drinks

Sailing
First dinner date

No comments: