Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lip Therapy



So the holiday season is here and whenever we think about Christmas, we think RED!! Now everybody cannot wear red lipstick. I repeat, everyobody cannot wear red lipstick, however there are some hot alternatives. Depending on your complexion, hair color, the color of your clothing, shoes, even the color of your bag can make a difference in how your lip color is presented.

I recently went shopping for lipstick and came across the Avon brand 24K lipstick line that had me very pleased. Although I almost always use lipgloss I decided to try lipstick for the first time in a long time and will recommend the 24K line at Avon and at $4.99 each, how can you go wrong! My very good friend and colleague is an Avon representative whose information is below. Happy shopping!







No comments: